Pascagoula Skatepark is an outdoor concrete skatepark in Pascagoula, Mississippi featuring rails, hubbas, stair sets, a small quarter pipe and mellow bank. It is part of I.G. Levy Park located in Mississippi’s Gulf Coast region.
- Skate at your own risk. This park is a non-supervised facility. This site my only be used by skateboards and in-line skates. Bicycles, roller skates and other wheeled devices are not permitted.
- Protection equipment should be used at all times. Use of this facility may expose the user to serious injury including broken bones, paralysis or heat exhaustion.
- No skating when wet or rainy.
- No littering or graffiti. Please put trash in designated trash receptacles.
- This park is a drug free recreation area.
- Be courteous to other people using the park.
- Competitive or demonstration events require special approval. Contact the Parks and Recreation Department.
- Type: Concrete
- Location: 3900 Chicot Street, Pascagoula, MS 39581
- Builder: Dreamland
- Hours: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Cost: 0
- Build Date: 2011
- Protective equipment required: Yes
- Water or snacks available: No
- Security available: No
- Seating available: Yes
- BMX allowed: No
- Inline or roller skates allowed: Yes
- Parking available: Yes
- Lighting: Yes
- Restrooms available: Yes
- Dress Code: No dress code